Fax : 907-279-8234
Address: 255 E. Fireweed Lane #102, Anchorage Alaska 99503
Marketing Your Home For All It's Worth
- 3 Licensed REALTORS on The Logan Team for the price of one!
- Over 65 years of combined real estate sales experience
- Independent Online Reviews
- Experienced Negotiators
- Competitive Listing Commissions
- Interactive 3D Tour and Dollhouse View
- Easy Exit Listing Agreement
- Professional Photography. You want to convey an accurate picture and not a disappointing experience once the buyer views the home.
- Submit listing to multiple listing service, install key box, install for sale sign.
- Create an internet photo tour and post to at least 5 highly visited websites including www.BestAnchorgeHomes.com, LonnieLogan.REALTOR, and www.AlaskaRealEstate.com
- Email your property tour to Anchorage Real Estate Associates. The most willing, able and approved buyers may be working with a real estate agent.
- We DO NOT like empty flyer boxes. We do find that flyers work primarily to let your neighbors know the home is for sale...and price. The real buyers are online, so we market heavily through our Facebook Business Page.
- Obtain showing feedback from buyers and their real estate professionals. Receiving this feedback and watching the market activity provides you the ability to keep your home strategically placed with other homes on the market.
- Provide Sellers with a link to e-mail a Dollhouse View of their home to friends, family and co-workers.
- Send “Just Listed” postcards to area property owners.
- Target marketing groups that would fit the ideal buyer for your Anchorage property.
- Public Open Houses - Nationally 1% of homes are sold during an open house, Anchorage is said to be as high as 5%. The first two weeks a property is listed and pricing changes are the best times to have open houses. Any additional open houses would probably benefit our real estate team more than actually presenting it to a ready, willing and able buyer.
- Continually monitor Anchorage market conditions and competition, to provide our Sellers with weekly market analysis updates.
Again be aware there is marketing that provides self promotion that is often used to obtain additional listings and most times won't produce a willing able buyer.